Leafy Dress in soft, stretchy, great quality, organic cotton lycra
Soft and lovely natural fabrics printed with leaves to make you feel just like a forest faerie! (cause maybe you really are one!)
- Organic cotton lycra that is really soft and lush,
- Eco printed because we care about our impact on Mumma earth,
- Fair Trade made because we want all people involved with our production to be happy and fairy paid for their work!
Also a portion of each sale goes to The Wilderness Society because they are doing amazing work to help
- strengthen Australia's environmental policies and to Geco who do great work
- defending the front line of our native forests.
Please note: The first colour mentioned is the colour of the fabric. The second colour mentioned is the printed vein colour :)
Measurements of actual garments (not stretched, then stretched)
- Bust 60cm (23.5in) to 82cm (32.2in)
- Underbust 60cm (23.5in) to 74cm (29.2in)
- Hips 80cm (31.4in) to 95cm (37.3in)
- Bust 65cm (25.5in) to 78cm (30.6in) (measured at the fullest part of the chest)
- Underbust 68cm (26.6in) to 80cm (31.4in)
- Hips 88cm (34.5in) to 100cm (39.3in)
- Bust 72cm (28.3in) to 85cm (33.4in) (measured at the fullest part of the chest)
- Underbust 72cm (28.5in) to 80cm (30.5in)
- Hips 90cm (35.5in) to 102cm (40.2in)
- Bust 80cm (31.4in) to 110cm (43.3in) (measured at the fullest part of the chest)
- Underbust 78cm (30.7in) to 92cm (36.4in)
- Hips 100cm (39.4in) to 116cm (45.7in)
- Bust 80cm (31.4in) to 125cm (49.2in) (measured at the fullest part of the chest)
- Underbust 80cm (31.4in) to 105cm (41.3in)
- Hips 100cm (39.3in) to 120cm (47.2in)
It's okay if you are a bit smaller or slightly bigger in the bust or hips. Just know that if you are going towards the start of the scale it will be a looser fit (yet still "fitted"), and towards the end of the scale a slightly tighter fit :)
Slight colour variations can occur due to colour tones on computer screens differing and sometimes dyelots change ever so slightly between batches, but hey, leaves have natural variations in nature, so I figure it's all as it's meant to be!
Just make sure you don't have "twilight" or "F.lux" programs on your screen when checking out the colours as these programs change the screen tones to more redish in the evening/night time.