This beautiful petal skirt has a stunning leaf skeleton print on each petal. The leaf images are of real leaves taken by photographer and artist Steve Willis!
Printed on beautiful soft and stretchy Modal Fabric, this skirt is just adorable and a must for any leaf loving creature.
- Carbon neutral, soft and flowy Modal Fabric
- Eco printed because we care about our impact on Mumma earth,
- Fair Trade made because we want all people involved with our production to be happy and fairy paid for their work!
Also a portion of each sale goes to The Wilderness Society because they are doing amazing work to help
- strengthen Australia's environmental policies and to Geco who do great work
- defending the front line of our native forests.
Please note: The first colour mentioned is the colour of the fabric. The second colour mentioned is the printed vein colour :)
Waistband is designed to sit at the mid-point between hips and waist.
Slight colour variations can occur due to colour tones on computer screens differing and sometimes dyelot colours change slightly between batches. I'm pretty sure the leaves are meant to have natural variation though, so, it's all works as it should :)