Pixie Jumper with big leaf pocket and leaf hood!
Keep nice and snug and warm in this beautiful Pixie Hoodie!
Big long pointed pixie hood to keep you extra warm :)
* Note colour of brown polar fleece is more chocolate coloured than the brown pictured.
These hoodies are all made from good quality polar fleece which will last you for years to come
Measurements of actual garments (not stretched, then stretched so if your measurement is less then the fit will just be looser):
- Bust 80cm (31.4in) to 95cm (37.5in) (measured at the fullest part of the chest)
- Waist 80cm (31.4in) to 90cm (35.5in)
- Hips 90cm (35.5in) to 100cm (39.3in)
- Bust 86cm (34in) to 100cm (39.5in) (measured at the fullest part of the chest)
- Waist 84cm (33in) to 94cm (37in)
- Hips 92cm (36.2in) to 106cm (41.5in)
- Bust 94cm (in) to 106cm (in) (measured at the fullest part of the chest)
- Waist 88cm (in) to 100cm (in)
- Hips 96cm (in) to 118cm (in)
- Bust 100cm (39.5in) to 116cm (45.5in) (measured at the fullest part of the chest)
- Waist 94cm (37in) to 112cm (44in)
- Hips 104cm (41in) to 120cm (47.2in)
It's okay if you are a lot smaller or slightly bigger in any measurement. Just know that if you are going towards the start of the scale it will be a looser fit (yet still "fitted"), and towards the end of the scale a slightly tighter fit :)
Slight colour variations can occur due to colour tones on computer screens differing and sometimes dyelots change ever so slightly between batches, but hey, leaves have natural variations in nature, so I figure it's all as it's meant to be!
Just make sure you don't have "twilight" or "F.lux" programs on your screen when checking out the colours as these programs change the screen tones to more redish in the evening/night time.