Leafy Crop top - Bra top - Bikini Top - Organic Cotton - Yoga Crop Top - Leaf Print
Soft, comfy AND supportive with double layers of fabric front and back.
Looks great under halter-neck tops and backless dresses, or just teamed with some leggings or a skirt.
- Organic cotton lycra that is really soft and lush,
- Eco printed because we care about our impact on Mumma earth,
- Fair Trade made because we want all people involved with our production to be happy and fairy paid for their work!
Also a portion of each sale goes to The Wilderness Society because they are doing amazing work to help
- strengthen Australia's environmental policies and to Geco who do great work
- defending the front line of our native forests.
The first colour mentioned is the colour of the fabric. The second colour mentioned is the printed vein colour :)
Measurements of actual garments (not stretched, then stretched)
- Bust 60cm (23.5in) to 78cm (30.6in)
- Underbust 60cm (23.5in) to 74cm (29.2in)
- Bust 65cm (25.5in) to 82cm (32.2in) (measured at the fullest part of the chest)
- Underbust 68cm (26.6in) to 80cm (31.4in)
- Bust 72cm (28.3in) to 85cm (33.4in) (measured at the fullest part of the chest)
- Underbust 72cm (28.5in) to 80cm (30.5in)
- Bust 80cm (31.4in) to 110cm (43.3in) (measured at the fullest part of the chest)
- Underbust 78cm (30.7in) to 92cm (36.4in)
- Bust 80cm (31.4in) to 125cm (49.2in) (measured at the fullest part of the chest)
- Underbust 80cm (31.4in) to 105cm (41.3in)
It's okay if you are a bit smaller or slightly bigger in the bust or hips. Just know that if you are going towards the start of the scale it will be a looser fit (yet still "fitted"), and towards the end of the scale a slightly tighter fit :)
Suitable for wear in the water although chlorinated water will wear them out faster so try keep it to natural water such as oceans and rivers :)
This is version 2 of this top - a much better fit this time!
Slight colour variations can occur due to colour tones on computer screens differing and sometimes dye-lot colours change slightly between batches.! Hi